CompsMART+® — a new Comparable Market Analysis and
Research Tool designed for housing professionals looking for timely and accurate rental market
How to Use CompsMART+
- Select the "Start Search" button on the top of the page to get started.
- Choose comps, census tracts, or congressional districts.
- Search by address, county, zip code, or census tract id.
- View property information by clicking on any property
- Purchase reports, paying by credit card or via subscribed account
The following reports are available
- Property Profile — detailed property information including vacancy rates, unit mixes, rents and concessions.
- Housing Demand Analysis — estimated rental demand, customizable by percentage of HUD limit or by custom rents and unit mixes
- Census 2000 Summary — comprehensive demographic report featuring 2000 Census data.
- Housing Profile — detailed housing data for 2000, 2007, and 2012.
- Market Profile — comprehensive demographic report featuring data for 2000, 2007, and 2012.
- Senior 55+ — senior specific population, housing, and income data for 2000, 2007, and 2012.